Friday, August 3, 2007

Prompted By (not really) Enemy Fire

So, wow, i clicked a few buttons, and now attention is focused. Fuck, i have the floor. I am hurt by others that i have hurt. And i deserve it. I am a naive child with matches, who doesn't deserve to claim dependence to that paradigm. Today was my last shift at whole foods. I have a "burger flippin' degree", so the highlight of my negligible subsistence outcome is to drink a few and celebrate my upcoming step into another tier of pulverizing mediocrity and doldrum. SALUT WHITE MAN! Make more films involving cheap props and condiments while i wait for my actions to retreat into forgotten crevices and metastasizing inertness bearing craters.

I was willing to appreciate myself tonight, and this is a swashbuckling absentee defect, and i cling for mercy when it uncoils. But it incorporates fragility and desperate musk, so it falters and chimes limp, even when I am finally imbibing glistening smidgens of internal bolster. When you have a good time, you are probably bothering or causing wreckage upon a mortal you've had the honor of miscommunication. Plus, you have to forget the ills of the world, consume dutifully and repeat. De-romanticizing self disgust, anguish and aloofness is the ultimate virtue, those matters that give you meta-understood "depth" is the tasty crustacean of the cognitive spectrum. Self entitlement is the downfall of man. I want to probe a nemo toad with my unctuous, towering infrared extremity dart and i don't care who fucking disapproves. I will change this world you know if you allow me to taste more truth, and i fucking love and hate all of you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is this blog written by one of those bots that generates email text to fool spam filters?

I.e., does this look familiar?!?
---
From: Chad Williams [smxsc@bibco.com]
Date: July 18, 2007 5:40:59 PM PDT
To: HittenKitler@WhiteHouse.gov
Subject: Propaganda to twansdevelop a matter stands square

Every gadget I ask you before his eyes missed everything, on his the rise from your hind legs: and well, of the young man whose prosperity, vanish. He was only feminine a will not at Korell by itself, he was only for who had been subjected to Anacreon and leave, this Building, there was accepted! We have a. Q. Affairs that. Had not? The fifty three centuries; but there was that he didn't the leadership the watch! Mallow, looked refused. Even if it was gripping the King did not all. He could not to be on Alpha Centauwi, oah no (match for after to Anacreon their ships from that they haven't). Hardin looked upon the Emperor: point?